When my BFF first suggested that I share my personal healing journey with breast cancer – I thought she was crazy. Why would anyone be interested in my journey? But the more I thought about it, and the more friends I questioned, it became clear that my personal and professional experience could possibly be of some help and comfort to other women who were struggling with their healing journey.
So I created the first logo and up went the website in February 2010.
Here we are 10 years later.
I have to admit, we are aging well 🙂
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that my team and I would have accomplished the following:
- Supported women in 59 countries with a trademarked system that has been proven to be very effective in healing breast cancer and other “dis-eases”!
- Published 2 books that landed on the Amazon #1 Best Seller lists. Order the most updated version of Heal Breast Cancer Naturally HERE.
- Built a team that includes certified coaches for The 7 Essentials System, a store manager, and a marketing and social media director and loving support from a real LIVE person. (Email Support@breastcancerconqueror.com to talk to Ginger)
- Hosted dozens of virtual and in-person retreats for women from 25 countries.
- Created a heartfelt support system for women to ask personal questions.
- Monthly Croup Calls with my team and I.
- Built a library of hundreds of blogs, recipes, and podcast episodes for women to get instant access to free, evidence-based information and resources.
In celebration and support of turning your health dreams into reality, I am giving away 10 free tickets to my Virtual Retreat – Conquering Cancer Together, March 7-10th! Make sure to follow our social media pages – Instagram at @breast_cancer_conqueror and Facebook at @BreastCancerConqueror to see posts about winning your free ticket!
And since healing is about taking intentional actions to nurture your body, during the whole month of February, the entire Breast Cancer Conqueror shop is 10% off! Use code: CELEBRATE10. Now is the perfect time to stock up on your supplements, try new products, and give the gift of health to your friends and family! (**excludes autoship and bundles since they are already discounted**)
Now, without further ado –
Top 10 Healing Lessons That I Learned in the Last 10 Years
- Take your time. From the moment of diagnosis, there are many decisions to be made – no need to panic – your diagnosis is not like a heart attack – You have time to look at your various treatment options
- Understand what cancer is and what it is not. Less than 10% of breast cancers are genetic or passed down from your genealogy – the rest is epigenetic: That means that your lifestyle, diet, stress, environment, etc. have a huge impact on your body creating breast cancer.
- Your body created cancer – your body can heal cancer. How you have lived your life so far, allowed cancer to show up. If your body created it, it can also heal it IF you give it what it needs.
- Healing is about transformation and change. Healing your emotional wounds is one of the most important steps – your mind and thoughts affect your DNA and your Immune System, Psycho-neuro-immunology and hundreds of studies have proven that over and over again.
- Learn how to get into the relaxation response every day. Staying in the fight or flight mode increases cancer growth and metastasis. Stimulating your parasympathetic nervous system, the calming part of your nerve system, with meditation , visualization and deep breathing will boost your healing and immune response. Your body cannot heal if it feels like it is being chased by a saber tooth tiger.
- Visualization is a powerful tool. Your cells are listening and respond to your thoughts.
- You ARE the Placebo. You must be 1,000% convinced that your body has all the chemistry it needs to heal. Learn how to be your placebo here.
- Become metabolically flexible. In other words, train your body so that it does not depend only on glucose for energy. Check to make sure you are not insulin resistant. Lower your carb and sugar intake. Increase healthy fats.
- Keep moving your body. Studies have shown that women who exercise during a healing journey have much better outcomes than those who sit around.
- Test..test…test and assess. Never guess when it comes to your health. Become your own health detective with Your Lab Work tests. Our program also teaches you about specific unconventional tests that can help you monitor your progress.
Bonus lesson! 11. It takes a team. As the ancient African proverb goes: “If you want to get somewhere fast, go alone. If you want to go the distance, take a team.” Conquering breast cancer and living a vibrantly healthy life takes a team, a community. This is why we created the our coaching programs and Healing Diva community to support, inspire, and encourage each other.
The power of stories
You can do this You can make the health changes and keep going even in the hardest times. Women before you are here to lift you up, just as you can do the same for the ones to come. Pam Smith shares her story below. When we share our stories with each other, we share how we can be stronger. We’d love to feature your story to encourage and empower women on their journey of conquering cancer. Please write to us at email@example.com.
Pam Smith’s Healing Journey
My healing journey with Breast Cancer Conqueror® began in April of 2021 with the Sarasota Retreat. I had discovered my visitor in the November prior but had just gone for ultrasound in late March. While at the ultrasound I was bullied into getting a mammogram after they saw my little friend(s). Then I was bullied into get biopsies but I held firm with my no thanks. Coming home I made a call to Breast Cancer Conqueror®…Ginger threw me a lifeline!
Fast forward to now almost a year later. De’Ann is my coach, biggest encourager, support, and friend. Following the 7 Essentials System® and incorporating them into my journey has taken me down a much saner, peaceful path than many of my friends in similar circumstances. My visitor is smaller, is asleep in place, and will stay there while dormant. My immune system is in “rock star” shape. I have an integrative oncologist and he is great as is his staff. I feel that the coaching and second set of expert eyes on my reports from Breast Cancer Conqueror® has made a huge difference in my journey and has enabled me to walk without fear and with confidence.