Healing Diva Retreat
in conjunction with Hope4Cancer
A women's retreat that inspires, informs and transforms you!
February 22 - 27, 2021
Join other like-minded, like hearted women to Conquer Breast Cancer
At the Healing Diva Retreat,
You will leave with CLARITY for your journey
You will leave with a PLAN,
You will go from:
"I have been in the trenches just like you ... I have lived the healing journey."
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, DC and founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror ®
When I first discovered that I had Breast Cancer, I was shocked. There were times when I would wake up at 3 AM in a cold sweat and wonder if I could really heal my body or wonder if this was the end of the road for me. I felt the fatigue after cleansing and detoxing. I experienced the overwhelm and frustration of having to take one more dose of supplements or herbs.
I saw the fear and hurt in my children's eyes when I experienced pain and fatigue. So I get it...I have been there, which is one of my compelling reasons for creating the 7 Essentials System® and the Healing Diva Retreat.
This all-inclusive retreat will be an exciting eye-opener for you:
- Experience first-hand what exactly a world-class alternative cancer clinic is.
- Spend time in an intimate setting with Dr. V and a very small group of like-minded women.
- Enjoy some girl-time with Dr. V and your new friends
Dr. Tony Jimenez and Dr. V
Hope4Cancer Mission is about Hope, Education and Healing
Our dedication to treating the mind, body, and spirit of each individual targets cancer at its core, addressing emotional, mental, and physical roots. We treat the person with cancer, not the cancer in a person.
We strive to provide the latest and most innovative technology, avoiding toxic treatments and offering natural alternatives. Unlike conventional therapies, we work to build the body up, not tear cells down.
We passionately and actively foster an environment of hope rather than despair. We encourage kindness over officiousness; empowerment over helplessness. We celebrate today, we do not fear tomorrow.
At the heart of Hope4Cancer is our desire to create and cultivate a lifelong community – connecting patients, survivors, loved ones, and staff. Here, we are not defined by doctorates or diseases. We are family.
BELOW ARE SOME IMAGES OF OUR TYPICAL RETREAT DAY
Arriving at Hope4Cancer
Treatments with a View
Reviewing The Morning Schedule
Group Learning with Dr. V
Walk on the beach
I want to reach out and help women like you to make your journey a little easier and a little less complicated. Connection and Community are an important part of your healing journey.
In the past 6 years my team and I have coached women in 39 countries around the world about their goals of attaining vibrant health. I noticed that there was a common thread among them:
Do any of these sound like YOU?
After hearing the pain and seeing the tears of so many women, I decided it was time to create a community that would inspire, support and connect women from all over the globe to live their best life through healing of body, mind and soul.
This is what you can expect at our next Retreat
- Day 1, Arrive afternoon, Meet and Greet Dinner
- Day 2 - 4, Hope4Cancer therapies and group/private discussions with Dr. V
- Day 5, Enjoy girl-time with Dr. V and/or get additional treatments at Hope4Cancer
- Day 6, Depart
- Private consultation with Dr. Tony Jimenez and Dr. V
- Private session with Dr. V peeling back the layers and going deeper into your healing journey
- Group sessions with Dr. V include:
- Learn and practice EFT to get you grounded and centered
- Deep dive into the 7 Essentials System® and latest research
- Practice new meditation therapies
- Hope4Cancer therapy sessions will include:
- Vitamin C IV treatment
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Recall Therapy Session
- Lymph massage
- Body massage
- Coffee enemas
- Other treatments available “a la carte” on the "free" day
- Evening Sessions (while listening to the ocean)
- Getting to know each other
- Reading a book
- Relaxing ...
Let's Hear From Some Recent Attendee's...
We have been staying at the InterContinental Presidente Cancun Resort as they host many travelers for Hope4Cancer and are very attentive to our special needs.
Lodging, Transportation and Food
- Lodging and all-week access to Dr. V is included
- Transportation to and from airport and all local transportation will be provided
- Three organic meals and snacks will be provided per day
- You must provide your airline transportation
Price for All-Inclusive Retreat is $9,997
Please contact Ginger at 888-852-2596 if you are interested