Diamond Coaching Program
Welcome! We are looking forward to working with you. Please read this information carefully. The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details about working together so that we both are clear as to what each of our respective roles are and how our communication will take place so that our time will be positive, productive, and comfortable.
By checking the “By checking the box I agree to all of the terms of the Client Agreement” box, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, agree to and accept all of the terms in this Agreement. Checking the box prior to having access to purchasing this Agreement, is permitted and enforceable. You agree that you have had the opportunity to ask me any questions prior to checking the box, and your checking the box indicates that you are in agreement with all of the terms of this Agreement.
Breast Cancer Conqueror, LLC acknowledges that we have read, understand, agree to and accept all of the terms in this Agreement.
This Agreement is being made between Breast Cancer Conqueror, LLC of 170 S. Lincoln St, STE 100, Spokane WA 99201 (“Coach” or “I” or “me” or “my” or “us” or “our”) and you (“Client” or “you”). We both legally agree to the following:
Your - Diamond Coaching Program (“Program”) includes:
- 7 Essentials System® Lifestyle Analysis
- Personal Health Coach with 12 hours of coaching
- Weekly group coaching call
- Monthly Group Coaching call with Dr. V. All calls are recorded
- Everyday community support with like-minded women who support each other - private Facebook group
- Access to in-depth online course "How To Create Vibrant Breast Health"
- 5 day / 4 night intimate retreat with Dr. V in Sarasota, Florida
- This program is a one year (365 day) program beginning on the date you enroll and ending 365 days later.
- There are no carry-overs, meaning that coaching ends at the end of your program, whether you have used the hours or not.
The All-Inclusive Cancun Retreat (“Retreat” or Event”) will include a 5 day overnight event with exact dates to be determined.
Prior to the Event, you will receive emails and phone calls to help you prepare for the retreat.
You will be enrolled in the Retreat upon
- Checking that you agree to this agreement
- Payment in full or your first installment payment
- Completing the Emergency Contact information, which will be emailed to you upon completing your first payment
Your sessions with Dr. V will include:
- Private and group discussions that will involve peeling back the layers and going deeper into your healing journey
- Learn and practice EFT to get you grounded and centered
- Deep dive into the 7 Essentials System® and latest research
- Practice new meditation therapies
- Group and individual exercises that will stretch your comfort zone. (Kleenex provided)
- Specific exercises that will open up your emotional awareness about healing your body and creating a healing mindset.
- Actionable steps that you can take home and apply every day.
Therapies provided will include:
- Hyperbaric Chamber
- Vitamin C IV treatment
- Recall Therapy session
- Lymph massage
- Body massage
- Coffee enemas
Organic breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided
The specific all-Inclusive Sarasota Retreat location is yet to be determined.
Scheduling, Travel and Hotel Accommodations
To Be Determined
Accommodation details will be provided prior to your departure
- Day 1 - Arrive afternoon
- Day 2,3,4 - Group discussions with Dr. V and therapies.
- Day 5 - Depart in the morning
- You are responsible for booking and paying for your own travel to Sarasota Florida.
- During the Program, you can expect that I will:
- Come prepared.
- Devote my full attention to you during our time together.
- Serve as your accountability partner and supporter.
- Stretch you outside of your comfort zone.
- Offer support, encouragement, feedback and guidance.
I expect that you will:
- Show up on time without distractions.
- Give 100% of your effort and fully commit to the Program.
- Come fully prepared for our time together.
- Use your best efforts to complete all action steps that you have agreed
- Promptly provide payment for the Program.
- Be open to new ideas and willing to stretch and grow.
- Ask any questions you may have as they arise.
Scheduling and Timing with Your Personal Health Coach
Scheduling Appointments: We try to be attentive to our clients. Should you need to reach your coach between appointments, please contact your assigned coach between 10:00am -5:00pm (EST). We will do our best to respond to you within 24 hours on weekdays. On weekends and holidays, we will do our best to reply to you by the next business day. Any e-mails, calls or texts to your Coach related to your Program are for quick questions and you will receive brief responses. If you want to discuss something at length with us, we may request that we wait and discuss your question at our next appointment. Please come prepared to start and end your appointments on time.
Rescheduling: If you need to reschedule an appointment, you need to do so at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time by sending an e-mail to me.
Cancellation: Our time together is important. If you need to cancel your appointment, you need to do so at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled time by sending an e-mail to your assigned Coach. If you do not contact us at least 24 hours in advance, this will be considered a missed appointment.
Missed Appointment: There can be a rare occasion where you miss your appointment altogether or you forget to let me know at least 24 hours in advance that you need to cancel or reschedule, so you are allowed 1 “Get Out of Jail Free” missed appointment. However, you are only permitted to miss 1 appointment during the Program. After that you will be charged for that time.
Investment and Payment.
Investment: You agree that you are financially willing and able to invest in this Program by choice, and that by so doing, you are not incurring any economic hardship in any way.
- If paying in full, your investment is $7,997 and must be made upon enrollment in the Program.
- If paying in installments, your final payment must be made 1 week prior to the retreat
Payment Authorization and Receipt: If paying by PayPal, debit card, or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit card or debit card as payment for your Program without any additional authorization, and you will receive an electronic receipt. If I choose to provide you with a Paypal invoice instead, you are required to manually pay it by the date due on the invoice or your Program will be put on hold until payment is made.
Missed Payment: If payment is not received by the date due or there is a problem with the payment transaction or method, you will be notified by e-mail and then have a 5 day grace period to make the payment following the due date, otherwise your Program will be put on hold. If no payment is made within the 5 day grace period, the Program will automatically terminate and you will no longer be granted access.
- 100% refund of program within 14 days providing that you have not attended your first private coaching session. If you have attended your first private coaching session you will be charged $250 for an appointment fee. In that case your refund will be 100% minus $250. There is no refund after 14 days from the date of purchase.
Confidentiality is important to me. I will keep all information exchanged between us during the Program confidential. I will not disclose any information that you share with me during the Program to anyone else unless: (1) they have a legitimate reason to know such information as a member of my team or staff, (2) when required by law, or (3) you have given me prior written permission.
Intellectual Property Rights.
We retain all ownership and intellectual property rights to the Program content and materials provided to you through the Program, including all copyrights and any trademarks belonging to me. The Program content and materials are being provided to you for your individual use only and with a single-user license which means that you are not allowed or authorized to share, copy, sell, post, distribute, reproduce, duplicate, trade, resell, exploit, or otherwise disseminate any portion of the Program or Program materials, electronically or otherwise, for business or commercial use, or in any other way that earns you money, without my prior written permission.
Personal Responsibility, Disclaimer & Release of Claims.
Personal Responsibility & Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for yourself and all decisions made before, during and after your Program. You accept full responsibility for your choices, actions and results before, during and after this Program, and you knowingly assume all of the risks of the Program related to your use, misuse, or non-use of the Program or any of the Program materials. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your results.
Disclaimer: We have used care in preparing the information provided to you, but this Program and our Program materials are being provided as self-help tools for your own use and for informational and educational purposes only. There are many factors that influence results, so no guarantees can be made as to the results you will experience through this Program. You agree that we are not responsible for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, for your financial earnings or losses, or for any other result or outcome that you may experience through this Program. Nothing related to this Program is intended to be considered medical, mental health, legal, financial, or religious advice in any way. For specific questions related to a medical or mental health situation, consult your own medical or mental health professional. For specific questions related to your financial, legal or tax situation, consult your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. For specific questions related to religion, spirituality, or faith, consult your own clergy member or spiritual healer. Do not start or stop taking any medications because of anything you have read or received through this Program. Any recommendation of any 3rd party vendor products is simply offered for educational purposes, and you need to check with your own medical professional before using any of these products on, in or near your body in any way. By signing this Agreement, you agree that you are also consenting to the full Disclaimer which may be found on my website.
By enrolling in the Retreat, you hereby agree to the following:
- You voluntarily desire to participate in the Retreat and you take full and sole responsibility for your life and well-being and all decisions made before, during and after the Retreat.
- You acknowledge that you are choosing to participate voluntarily in Program Activities at the Retreat and you recognize that these Program Activities may contain certain inherent risks. You represent that you are in good health and you understand that you may decline from participating in any of the Program Activities if you deem it to be in your own best interest. You voluntarily and expressly assume the risks of the Retreat and all Program Activities.
- You understand that you are responsible for reading all information provided by the Retreat Facilitator before and during the Retreat, including any and all Agreements, schedules, policies, procedures and notices related to the Retreat, including travel and Program Activities.
- You understand that the information provided at or in conjunction with the Program Activities and Retreat is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, therapist, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, or any other licensed or registered mental or physical health care professional. You understand that the Retreat Facilitator is not acting in any capacity as a medical or mental health care provider. You understand that the Retreat Facilitator is not providing health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat or cure in any manner whatsoever any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body during the course of the Retreat. Rather, the Retreat Facilitator is serving in her capacity as a Retreat Facilitator, guide, educator, and mentor.
- You understand that you may be provided with food and possibly other products while at the Retreat and you agree to disclose to the Retreat Facilitator in advance any known or suspected allergies or food sensitivities at least 30 days prior to the Retreat by sending an e-mail to Support@BreastCancerConqueror.com . You understand the Retreat Facilitator does not and will not have any responsibility or control over food preparation or contamination; therefore, you agree that the Retreat Facilitator is not liable for any act, default or omission of the Hotel, Hotel staff, or any outside supplier related to the food or products provided at the Retreat.
- You also agree to disclose in advance any physical limitations that may impact your breathing or movement, skin reactions or issues, or any other health or mental condition that may be affected during the Retreat. If you suspect that you have a medical or mental health problem, you agree to inform the Retreat Facilitator, the Hotel and/or their agents immediately.
- You agree to seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health care professional prior to and during the Retreat regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health situation, possible or actual pregnancy, known or suspected food or other allergies or sensitivities, dietary restrictions, or any medications you are currently taking. You understand that you are advised to speak with your own physician or mental health provider before attending the Retreat or implementing any Program Activities. You agree to not disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or stop taking any medications without speaking to your own physician or mental health care professional.
- You consent to the application of first-aid or other medical or mental health services to be applied if needed in connection with an emergency health problem or potentially harmful situation during the Retreat, and you agree to hold the Retreat Facilitator harmless as a result of any such injury or damage you may suffer due to the application of medical or mental health services or treatment. You fully understand that first-aid or other medical or mental health services may not be readily available based on circumstances outside of the Retreat Facilitator’s control.
- You also agree and consent that the Retreat Facilitator or his/her agents may contact your Emergency Contact that you have provided for any physical or mental health reason and may disclose the circumstances surrounding that reason, if they deem it necessary, without liability and based on his/her sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use or non-use, of any information provided before, during or after the Retreat, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from the Program Activities and Retreat to your life, family or business. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results that you can expect from using the information you receive on or through the Program Activities and Retreat, including no guarantees that you will have any other specific result.
- As with all situations, you understand that there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during the Program Activities or Retreat that cannot be foreseen or controlled by the Retreat Facilitator. You understand that attending and/or participating in the Program Activities and Retreat is to be taken fully at your own risk, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result.
- You agree that all treatments provided by Hope4Cancer are between you and Hope4Cancer even though I am facilitating payment for the treatment outlined in this agreement.
Retreat Media Release.
By participating in the Retreat, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that may contain you, your name, identity, voice and/or likeness. In the Retreat Facilitator’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you in connection with your participation in the Retreat (“Media”) in our current or future retreats, programs, products or services, and/or our marketing or promotional efforts, without any additional permission or compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future. You also agree that you give the Retreat Facilitator the full right to edit, give, transfer, and exhibit the Media however the Retreat Facilitator sees fit. You agree to waive the right to inspect or approve any edited, unfinished, or finished Media, and you hereby hold harmless, release and forever discharge the Retreat Facilitator from all claims, demands, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other person acting on your behalf have, may have, or could have now or in the future by reason of this authorization, including any reasonable expectations of privacy or confidentiality with respect to the Media. We will be very mindful of what we post.
Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, and Release of Claims: I will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through this Program, including my services, products, and Program materials and any other information you have received from or through me related to this Program. You agree that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release me from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or may have against me in the future that may arise from your participation in the Program, including all services, products, and Program Materials, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Other Important Terms.
Termination: If either of us want to terminate the Agreement at any time, we both agree to notify the other at least 3 days in advance by e-mail. Even after termination by either of us, all of the terms of this Agreement, including all of the Investment, Refund Policy, and Intellectual Property terms, will still apply to both of us now and in the future.
Notice: All correspondence or notice required regarding the Program shall be made to me by e-mail at support@BreastcancerConqueror.com and to you at the e-mail address you provided during your enrollment in the Program. Should your e-mail address, billing information, or contact information change at any time throughout the Program, it is your responsibility to provide your updated information to me within 5 days of any change.
Entire Agreement, Assignment, Survivability and Waiver: This Agreement contains our entire agreement. This Agreement may be modified or amended at any time as long as the amendment is in writing and signed by both of us. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone else, and the obligations under this Agreement shall survive indefinitely unless otherwise stated in this Agreement. If we choose to waive or not enforce one or more terms of this Agreement, it does not in any way limit our right to later enforce every part of this Agreement.
Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the County of Spokane in the State of Washington
Dispute Resolution: Should we ever have any differences, it is hoped that we could work them out amiably through e-mail correspondence. However, if we are unable to seek resolution in 14 days, we agree now that that the only method of legal dispute resolution that will be used is binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, jointly selected by both of us, unless we both agree otherwise in writing. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is the full refund of your Payment made to date. No other actions or financial awards of consequential damages, or any other type of damages, may be granted to you. We both agree now that the decision of the arbitrator is final and binding, and may be entered as a judgment into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction. You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in the County of Spokane in the State of Washington, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorneys’ fees and all costs necessary to enforce the decision of the arbitrator.
Non-Disparagement: If there is a dispute between us, you agree to not publicly or privately make any negative or critical comments about the Program, my business or me, or to communicate with any other individual, company or entity in a way that disparages the Program or harms my reputation in any way, including on social media. In arbitration or when required by law, of course, you are not prohibited from publicly sharing your thoughts and opinions.