The role of Inflammation and Breast Cancer has become abundantly clearer. It has been estimated that 95% of all cancers have a common factor:
Inflammation and a protein complex involved in cellular stress called NF-kB.
Think of inflammation in the body as a slow burning fire that is fueled by chronic injuries, stress, toxins and auto immune responses. When this alarm reaction is not slowed down or stopped, the terrain of the body becomes overloaded which creates an environment that supports cancer.
“Interestingly, inflammation functions at all 3 stages of tumor development: initiation, progression and metastasis. Inflammation contributes to initiation. Chronic inflammation appears to contribute to tumor progression by establishing a milieu conducive to development of different cancers.”
A study sponsored by the National Cancer Institute found that women who had elevated inflammatory markers in their blood, had a much poorer prognosis than women who did not have this marker.
So what causes inflammation that may increase your risk for Breast Cancer?
- Smoking and Alcohol
- Sleep deficit
- Environmental toxins, both in and out of the home
- Unhealthy saturated fats, trans fats and too many Omega 6’s
- Chronic elevated blood sugar and insulin resistance
- Chronic stress
- Emotional wounds
So how does one turn down the heat from chronic inflammation in the body? The 7 Essentials for Healing and Preventing Breast Cancer is a great place to start.
- Follow the Breast Cancer Diet to alkalize the body.
- Reduce Toxins in your internal and external environment.
- Heal and Balance your Energy with Chiropractic, acupuncture, exercise and other healing modalities
- Heal the Emotional Wounds
- Embrace Mercury Free Dentistry to detox the metals in your mouth and body.
- Become familiar with Herbs for Healing Cancer.
- Adopt Very Early Detection with Breast Thermography since Thermography is an excellent detection for inflammation in the body.
Nature’s “Farmacy” has blessed us with literally hundreds of healing herbs and foods to assist the body to heal from Breast Cancer.
Here are my top 10 specific foods and supplements to reduce Inflammation and Breast Cancer:
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin C
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Bromelain from pineapple
- Green organic vegetable smoothies
- Organic Flax seeds and flax seed oil
- Vitamin D3
Breakthrough studies are revealing more information about the connections between Inflammation and Breast Cancer. There are many simple steps that you can take starting today, to reduce and even eliminate inflammation in your body.