Sarasota, Florida Healing Diva Retreat
A women's retreat that inspires, informs and transforms you!
September 18th - September 23rd, 2022
At the Sarasota Healing Diva Retreat,
You will leave with CLARITY for your journey
You will leave with a PLAN,
You will go from:
"I have been in the trenches just like you ... I have lived the healing journey."
- Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, DC and founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror ®
When I first discovered that I had Breast Cancer, I was shocked. There were times when I would wake up at 3 AM in a cold sweat and wonder if I could really heal my body or wonder if this was the end of the road for me. I felt the fatigue after cleansing and detoxing. I experienced the overwhelm and frustration of having to take one more dose of supplements or herbs.
I saw the fear and hurt in my children's eyes when I experienced pain and fatigue. So I get it...I have been there, which is one of my compelling reasons for creating the 7 Essentials System® and the Healing Diva Retreat.
This all-inclusive retreat will be an exciting eye-opener for you:
I believe that women can be taught to NEVER Fear breast Cancer Again!
Cancer is the Symptom and NOT the cause
Cancer is simply the tip of the iceberg and in order to truly heal, one must address ALL aspects of healing, including the mind and heart. (The 7 Essentials System addresses each of those)
Come get Pampered
We will be introducing you to many therapies that perhaps you have not experienced before. All the therapies will be designed to support your body in a very positive way.
Focus on Emotional Healing
I passionately believe that healing our emotional wounds is KEY to healing our body. There will be many sessions and tools that will support you in breaking through emotional blocs that may have kept you captive.
Community that understands you and supports you
Ever feel like the "Lone Ranger" on your healing journey? Come join like-minded women that will cheer you on and support you going forward.
Focus on YOU and your healing for 6 days and 5 nights
Here are Some of the Therapies that are Included in Your Stay
Healing with HeArt Therapy
Breast and Face Thermography
Coffee Enema Training
Heart Math Sessions
Vitamin C IV
My Breast Friend Training
Healy Resonance Scans
Note: All Therapies will be provided by third part vendors licensed in the State of Florida
I want to reach out and help women like you to make your journey a little easier and a little less complicated. Connection and Community are an important part of your healing journey.
In the past 9 years my team and I have supported women in 56 countries around the world about their goals of attaining vibrant health. I noticed that there was a common thread among them:
Do any of these sound like YOU?
It does not have to be that way. If you are feeling frustrated with your progress or wondering what to do next, this Healing Diva Retreat may give you clarity and a renewed sense of purpose.
This is what you can expect at our next Retreat
- Day 1, Arrive in the afternoon, Meet and Greet Dinner at a private home selected just for you
- Day 2 - 5, Various therapies, educational workshops, emotional work & consultation with Dr. V. Enjoy girl-time with Dr. V and other like-minded women.
- Day 6, Departure
- Private session with Dr. V peeling back the layers and going deeper into your healing journey.
- Create an Action Plan that will walk you through your next steps.
- Private and Group sessions with Dr. V include:
- Healy Resonance Testing
- Biophysics testing
- Learn and practice EFT to get you grounded and centered
- Deep dive into the 7 Essentials System® and latest research
- Vitamin C IV treatment
- Heart Math Instruction
- Facials with Natural Skin Care & SPF class
- Lymph massage
- Full Body massage
- Learn the basics about Coffee enemas
- Healing Art Therapy program
- Thermography scans
- My Breast Friend Training
- Enjoy Organic Clean Meals Prepared by our Private Chef
- Get to know each other
- Relax with a walk on the beach or stroll into St Armand's Circle
Let's Hear From Some Recent Attendee's...
Lodging, Transportation and Food
- Lodging is in a private home with your own bedroom and ensuite bathroom
- Meals include a light breakfast and organic lunches and dinner. Snacks also provided.
- You must provide your airline and ground transportation to the house.
Price for All-Inclusive Retreat is $7,997
Please contact Ginger at Support@breastcancerconqueror.com
to reserve your spot.