Sylvie Beljanski is a repeat speaker on the Wellness Warriors Podcast. Please listen to her first episode: Winning The War On Cancer. You can also purchase OnKobel-Pro®, a combination of Beljanski® plant extracts that support the growth of healthy cells. I also love her plastic and toxin-free organic teas: Tulsi Mango Peach, Tulsi Ginger Lemon, and Green Tea and Lemon Essence.
From being the daughter of the man who first connected environmental toxins to cancer to starting a world-class organization leading the charge on cancer stem cell and cellular health research—this is an episode worth listening to twice.
Tune in to learn about the groundbreaking 3-Step Beljanski Approach to solving cancer, why emotional toxins are just as important as environmental ones, and how specific herbs are critical in preventing metastasis.
You will also get an insider’s look into Winning the War on Cancer: The Beljanski Integrative Cancer Conference happening in Flordia, Oct. 13-15th. (Use my code: “ICC1023DRV” for 10% off). You can learn more about the event via this blog post (LINK), and you can meet me in person because I’m one of the speakers!
Where the Full Audio Version can be found:
And, if you haven’t already, please SUBSCRIBE & give us a REVIEW!
Here are some highlights from this Podcast:
- Sylvie Beljanski’s Transition: Sylvie, initially a French lawyer, shifted her focus to holistic health advocacy and cancer research.
- Beljanski Foundation: The foundation, founded by Sylvie, is dedicated to researching natural cancer treatments.
- Three-Pronged Cancer Approach: Sylvie’s approach to cancer prevention includes toxin avoidance, detoxification, and immune system support with natural compounds.
- Focus on Cancer Stem Cells: The foundation is actively researching natural compounds’ impact on cancer stem cells, vital for preventing cancer recurrence.
- Integrative Cancer Conference: An upcoming conference in Jacksonville, Florida, aims to fund cancer research and offers virtual attendance options.
- Promising Compounds: Pau d’Arco and a unique blend of green teas show potential in inhibiting cancer cells, particularly in breast cancer cases.