Living a vibrantly healthy life includes indulging in vibrant flavors such as my Raw Japanese Ginger Dressing. Healthy eating never has to be boring and tasteless, which is why I highly suggest you try this recipe on your next salad or sauteed vegetables!
It’s also drizzling in superfoods. Ginger reduces inflammation and increases serotonin and dopamine levels (your happiness hormones). Garlic is another spice that should be a staple ingredient during treatment and healing (click here for a full list). Coconut Aminos also provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties.
For a delicious, immune system-boosting, and cancer-healing meal—I’d pair it with a cup of Onkotea™ Serenity: Tulsi Ginger Lemon tea.
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 4 TBSP chopped and peeled raw ginger
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 TSP sesame oil
- A few drops of stevia to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend up. Adjust seasoning to taste
- Delicious as a salad dressing, marinade on top of sautéed veggies, or even just as a dip! This recipe makes a large amount so save it in your fridge in a closed container to use throughout the week.