I really have gone bananas for green banana flour! Any way you peel it, green banana flour provides endless health benefits and can be cooked or consumed raw. Brownies, pancakes, pumpkin bread—all of the goodness! You can Google plenty of banana flour recipes from the simple to the decadent—whatever you are in the mood to eat!
I love making my go-to pancake mix for my grandkids when they visit. None of them have noticed a difference and gabble them down!
Gluten-free, grain-free, and packed with healing properties in every bite!
- 1 Cup of green banana flour
- 2 tablespoons of monk fruit
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 pasture-raised, organic eggs
- Coconut oil to grease the pan
- ½ cup of almond milk or your favorite non-cow milk
- Optional deliciousness: pecans, berries, bananas…whatever makes you smile
Turn on the stove to medium-high heat and oil up the pan.
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix together with a whisk or fork. Keep mixing and dancing until there are no more lumps. Normally it is fine to have lumps when using classic pancake mixes, but since green banana flour is so fine, lumps should be stirred out.
Pour the pancake mix onto the pan in any shape or size you crave.
Cook for about 1-2 minutes and then flip. Cook the other side for about a minute.
Top with whatever you want and enjoy!