This week’s Delectable Dish is Immune Boosting Bok Choy Soup. You can kick that virus to the curb with the ultimate immune-boosting soup. This is packed full of vitamins and minerals from amazing ingredients like turmeric, kale, and bok choy this is not only a healthy but delicious soup recipe. Bon Appétit!
- 8 cups chicken or vegetable stock, unsalted
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp coconut or grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp liquid aminos
- 5 cloves garlic or more per taste
- 1 tsp freshly minced ginger
- 1 cup kale
- 2 cups bok choy
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 large onion minced
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your mushrooms and bok choy into bite-sized pieces
- Chop onion and mince your garlic and ginger
- If you are using chicken, dice the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces
- In a large stockpot add your oil and sauté the onion, garlic, and ginger for 2 minutes or until fragrant
- Add in the chicken pieces and sauté until cooked through
- Then add in the kale, bok choy and mushrooms and mix together
- Next add in the stock, liquid aminos and all the spices
- Allow the soup to simmer for 30 minutes and enjoy!
Dr. Veronique Desaulniers (“Dr. V”) is the founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror.com and The 7 Essentials System®. This step-by-step guide empowers you with knowledge so you Never Have to Fear Breast Cancer Again! To watch a FREE webinar about the 7 steps for beating breast cancer naturally, Click Here.