Your kids, friends, and family will go bananas over these cupcakes! They won’t realize these cupcakes are actually made from healthy ingredients—but your body and taste buds will both say thank you!
- 4 bananas- as ripe as possible
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 3/4 cup packed almond flour (get rid of the clumps if needed)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar-free dark chocolate cups (aka Lily’s chocolate chips, I used Lily’s caramel dark chocolate chips and it was delicious!)
- Feel free to use more as wanted!
- A few Stevia drops as wanted for sweetness
- Sugar-free frosting of choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use a hand mixer to blend together eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, and stevia. Mix until there are no more clumps from the bananas.
- Fold in all dry ingredients and combine until well mixed
- Add in chocolate chips and combine until well mixed
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, do not fill all the way to the top, leave a little room for them to expand
- Bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out mostly clean
- Let cupcakes cool completely and then top with frosting of choice (or leave off!)