Yep, I am actually telling you to give yourself and your friends a box of blueberry bark chocolates! But this box is packed with cancer-stopping antioxidants and superfoods—how sweet is that?! This blueberry bark is so good your family won’t even notice that they are eating incredibly healthy chia seeds and blueberries!
- 1/2 bag of lily’s stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- 2tbsp chia seeds (optional for a crunch)
- Sea salt
- A handful or two of fresh, ripe blueberries
- Melt chocolate chips slowly in a bowl over boiling water, stirring regularly
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, chia seeds, and blueberries to the melted chocolate
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto a pan covered in parchment paper
- Sprinkle a bit of the sea salt on top as desired
- Put into the freezer for an hour or two and then cut or break apart into pieces
- Keep stored in the freezer in a closed container and enjoy!