This “cheesy,” comforting, and cancer-killing delight is actually dairy-free. The sauce for this cheesy roasted cabbage is made from cashews which are high in Amygdalin/Vitamin B17, a unique molecular that kills cancer cells without touching healthy ones. I’d make extra sauce and get creative on using it. Honestly, most things just taste better with creamy and cheesy-tasting sauce.
Cabbage is also a cruciferous vegetable that induces cancer cell death and improves the effectiveness of many conventional breast cancer drugs! Please learn more about why cruciferous vegetables should be staples in your healing journey via this blog post. I also added garlic for flavor—and because it works with your body to kill abnormal cells and enhance DNA repair. Who says comfort food has to be bad for you?! Enjoy this recipe like a weighted blanket of breast cancer-fighting goodness.
- 1 head of cabbage- I used sweetheart cabbage but any would work
- Handful of cashews (more if you want your sauce creamier, less if you want it more liquid)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground garlic
- 1 tsp onion granules
- Fresh chives chopped to top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut cabbage into quarters and drizzle with avocado oil- massage oil into the cabbage and season with salt and pepper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roast cabbage in the oven for 40 minutes (until just starting to crisp up and tender)
- Meanwhile, combine cashews and spices in a blender- add around 1 cup warm water, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth. Add more water or cashews to adjust the consistency as desired- taste and adjust seasonings if needed
- Once the cabbage is done serve with cheesy sauce on top and garnish with fresh scallions, enjoy!