This chocolate & flax avocado pudding tastes like a luscious treat, but in reality, it is fueling your body with powerhouse nutrients. For example, flax seeds inhibit the growth of estrogen-dependent breast cancer and even strengthen the effects of tamoxifen. This is one dessert that I fully support you going for seconds and even thirds!
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 5 tsp flax seeds (ground)
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein powder (my preferred is vanilla grass-fed whey)
- 2 tbsp water (or add more if you want consistency thinner)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp lily chocolate chips
- Stevia to taste
- Combine avocado, flax seeds, protein powder, water, almond butter, cocoa powder, and stevia in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth adding more water if you want to change the consistency. Taste and adjust sweetness with stevia.
- Scoop into a bowl and mix in Lily’s chocolate chips
- Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!