I like to clean all of my fruits & veggies with a product and ingredients I can feel good about. So I figured out how to make my own cleaning spray.
You wouldn’t drink a glass full of toxic chemicals that say “POISON” on them, so why should you be cleaning with them?
Cleaning with toxic chemicals means touching with your hands, human and fur babies licking the surfaces you sprayed, dishes scrubbed that you will soon eat off of, and your kid putting food on the counter and then eating it.
You get to create the world you live in, so clear out as many toxins as you can with this fruit & veggie cleaning spray!
- 16oz glass spray bottle
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- 10 drops thieves essential oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Filtered water
- Mix salt in a bit of warm water until completely dissolved- this step is important! Make sure it is dissolved or it will clog the spray bottle
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a 16oz spray bottle and add in salt water mixture
- Fill any remaining space in the bottle with clean filtered water
- Store at room temperature and use to spray or soak fruits and veggies! Rinse off before eating.
Thanks V, is Thieves oil from a particular brand?
Dr V really likes Young Living oils