Ginger Beef Stir Fry with Cruciferous Vegetables
Add Cruciferous vegetables to this Ginger Beef Stir Fry to help “turn off” the cancer cells. Ginger can also reduce inflammation and increase serotonin and dopamine levels (your happiness hormones). Pair ONKOTEA® Serenity Ginger Tea with this stir fry for a truly Happy Meal!
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 3tbsp chicken broth (sub water)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- A few drops of stevia to sweeten
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 small heads baby bok choy
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1lb grass-fed sirloin steak, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1 tbsp ginger, grated
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- A few green onions, sliced (optional for garnish)
- In a small bowl whisk together the coconut aminos, broth, apple cider vinegar, and stevia. Set aside
- Add the steak strips to a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, add arrowroot starch and stir to cover the steak strips
- Heat avocado oil over medium-high heat in a skillet and add the broccoli florets and snap peas. Saute for 5-7 minutes until just softening
- Add bok choy to the pan and saute for another 3-4 minutes, just enough to wilt the leaves. Set vegetables aside
- Add more oil if needed and add steak strips to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side to lightly crisp. Set steak aside.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan and cook until fragrant. Pour the sauce in with garlic and ginger and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Stir back in vegetables and steak, coat with sauce, and enjoy topped with green onion!