Short on time but want something with the perfect amount of spice, crunch, and healing ingredients? Then this Spicy Raw Cucumber Carrot Salad might just become your go-to side or light meal.
- 2 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Juice of one lime
- A few drops of stevia to taste
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl, shake or stir to combine
- Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!