Every woman diagnosed with Breast Cancer faces a challenge and, fortunately, there are options as to how she can go about healing the dis-ease. According to traditional medicine, a woman faced with Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) stares down bigger challenges.
TNBC is considered the most aggressive and the most treatment-resistant cancer often recurring soonest if treatment fails. Why? Traditional chemo treatments focus and target on hormone positive cancers and don’t have much to offer in terms of TNBC. TNBC cells don’t have receptors for estrogen, progesterone and Her2/neu, which means that conventional treatments that leverage receptors to target a cancer have nothing to “grab onto.” TNBC treatment then is a less-targeted treatment which is even more toxic to the body.
Understandably, given the “doom and gloom” attitude of traditional medicine, women diagnosed with TNBC can be shaken. But for those who understand their body has an amazing ability to heal itself once the “causes” of the cancer are removed, there is much hope. Evidence-based natural medicine can help repair the body by boosting the Immune System and targeting unhealthy cells.
Nature nurtures TNBC women
Research is uncovering some promising natural options for killing TNBC cells.
• Bee Propolis exhibit anti-tumor effects of TNBC.
• Blueberry phytochemicals inhibit growth and metastatic potential of TNBC.
• A product called BreastDefend that contains medicinal mushrooms, medicinal herbs, and purified biologically active nutritional compounds was found to prevent breast-to-lung cancer metastases in an animal model of triple-negative human Breast Cancer.
• Curcumin induces apoptosis and inhibits the proliferation of TNBC cells.
• Those with the triple-negative Breast Cancer phenotype have the lowest average vitamin D levels and the highest percentage of patients who are vitamin D deficient. Vitamin D given to a mouse model suppressed multiple proteins that are required for survival of triple-negative/basal-like Breast Cancer cells. Vitamin D is actually a steroid hormone that activates over 100 genes in our body.
• Epigallocatchin-3-gallate (EGCG) from green tea induces apoptosis and inhibits cell proliferation and migratory behavior of TNBC cells. Matcha green tea has over 100 times more EGCG that regular green tea.
• Ginseng sapogenins are potent inhibitors of MDA-MB-231 human TNBC cell lines.
• Melatonin showed effectiveness in reducing tumor growth and cell proliferation, as well as in the inhibition of angiogenesis in TNBC-induced mouse model. Melatonin is a powerful cytotoxic hormone that kills Breast Cancer cells.
• Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids have a pronounced inhibitory effect against triple-negative basal Breast Cancer cell lines in vitro.
• Piperine, an alkaloid from black pepper, inhibits the growth and motility of TNBC and enhances radiotherapy in vitro.
• Silibinin given orally from the milk thistle plant, significantly suppressed tumor volume in a TNBC mice model.
Some studies suggest that TNBC may respond well to Cannabinoids. The United Patients Group web site has an experienced team that can help answer any questions you have about using CBD and THC effectively.
Your Next Step
About 15% of all Breast Cancer cases are triple negative. I hope that you are encouraged, knowing that there is powerful evidence to support your healing journey. Most of these solutions can easily be incorporated to your protocol. Monitor your progress and apply each of The 7 Essentials to make sure that you are moving in the right direction.
Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, is the founder of The 7 Essentials System ™, a step-by-step guide that teaches you exactly how to prevent and heal Breast Cancer Naturally. To get your F.R.E.E. 7 day mini e-course, and to receive her weekly action steps and inspiring articles on the power of Natural Medicine, visit https://breastcancerco.wpengine.com/.